Don't Just Speak It, Get Paid For Your Say

     For year and years, I have been giving my opinion, of course nobody really wanted it, but hey it was free!  Now finally, I get paid to hear myself speak. 

    Seriously, I found a way to give my two cents and make hundreds of dollars!  With Paid for Your Say I actually opine, and they pay me.  Side Money | Paid For Your Say

        This sharp-minded woman, Kimberly Dooley, actually took her 30 years of experience in marketing research, created her own company, and now she empowers anybody who will listen and take action to earn money for completing surveys, participating in mock court trials, and clinical studies.  

    I was watching one of my favorite YouTube Stars, Grammy and Emmy award winner TS Madison, and her co-host Craig Stewart.  Craig mentioned this fantastic opportunity.  His story was so touching and organic when he first spoke about Paid for Your Say, that I hung on every word.  

    Always the loving soul, Craig got to know one of his followers who was essentially homeless.  He was going to give her $100, but he thought better.  He wanted her to have more than just what he could donate.  Craig paid for her to get access to Paid for Your Say.  That lady ended up earning enough to get her own apartment and back on her feet.  Craig gave her love.  Finally, he convinced Madison to use her platform to share more love.  Then he showed my other favorite YouTuber Funky Dineva how he too could mention it on his platform and help his followers.  Craig's goal is for self-employment and self-empowerment in our community, and now I do too.

    With a discount code from Madison, I signed up for $100 to access Teachable videos hosted by the creator, and the list of surveys, and instantly started being compensated for my opinion and time.

    Now you might be wondering how you too can turn words into dollars.  Great question.  I just spent 10 minutes completing a clinical trial survey, hit the send button, received an email to call to begin the telephone screening, and set an appointment to start tomorrow for $100 for 10 visits for the next few months.  In the past, clinics have given me a loadable VISA, and I use it at the store, or online to pay bills.  Ms. Dooley encourages us to complete 10 quick surveys a day to keep the money flowing and to commit to it over time.  She is right.  

    Moreover, as a black female I want my voice to ring out.  I want to tell companies what I do and do not like about products that I may buy one day, food I may eat, or medicines that may save a life.  Me, my kindergartner, and my mother were Neilsen Participates many moons ago, and we all three were paid.  I was proud of my little Taylor because she never took that pager from around her neck, even when she was at school on the playground; she is pretty cool like that.   

    In today's new gig economy, it is pretty neat to change it up and spend a few hours a day online making fairly easy money.  And this coin is tax free, unless you get a gig like Kimberly when she was flown out to Beverly Hills from a survey, cast in a commercial, and was given spending money.  She made so much that she did have to tell the I-R-S.  Imagine having those problems.

    For the most part, you make as much as you want, when you want.  I encourage everyone to do it.  For her part, she supports you through the process, and has a back-office team to ensure success, and we have a Facebook Community where we encourage one another to go for it.  

    Ms. Dooley has started an affiliate program to further help people like me make money by sharing the word.  Trust and believe, I have been spreading the word for months anyway.  Now I'm proud to be a PFYS affiliate, and I may earn commissions on purchases made through my referral links."



https://paidforyoursay.teachable.com/a/aff_s6m3wrmw/external?affcode=437565_etpf2r1w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Your Word Be Your Bond

Amerikkka! Amerikkka! God Shed His Grace on Thee

A Path of Least Resistance